25 wow subject lines of 2015
Email marketers devote their time to code and design beautiful emails to woo their subscribers, but those emails never attain a click due to poor subject lines. Some emails don’t even make it to the inbox as they contain spammy subject lines. Many things including A/B test has been done to figure out the accurate answer, but the question still remains the same.
Though, there isn’t any accurate answer to this question, but in order to produce great email subject lines that are top-notch, examining some great subject lines can certainly help.
Monks with their zeal has gathered 50 creative subject lines of this year that attained the most clicks and proved to be click attainers of 2015.
- Is this the hottest career in marketing?
- Our magical Holiday Gift Shop is open + Save up to 80% in our Halloween Blowout Sale!
- Be Bold This Holiday Season with Powerful Conversations
- [URGENT] You’ve got ONE DAY to watch this…
- We’re feeling very merry. Get 50% off your order
- You’ll never believe these email marketing mistakes!
- Coffee vs. Beer: Which Drink Makes You More Creative
- LAST CHANCE! Get inspired with FREE SHIPPING on home makeover ideas
- Discover the Ultimate Options Trading System
- Are You a Sales Pro Who Wants to Close More Deals?
- ✈ Fabulous Flight-Inclusive Offers from £269! | Your Sunshine & Golf Await… ✈
- LEAN STARTUP: Baby Got (Feed)Back – Putting the Lean in Learn
- Your Marketing Sucks: Why You Need to Think Local
- Sale to Light Up Your Life
- New Feature: Reviews by You!
- Don’t Blog Unless You Use These 11 Tools
- Ends Today: Take 20% off your entire order
- Bring this email to our store and win!
- Uh-oh, your prescription is expiring
- The Reason No One Comments on Your Blog Posts
- An Extra Night to Enjoy Melbourne
- 20 New Products to Celebrate Green Monday
- It’s not too late: Reach more holiday shoppers with your $100 coupon
- 18 Tools for Better Content Creation: Improve Your Writing with Less Effort
Now, that you have viewed these amazing subject lines, shake things up with your emails and produce amazing subject lines.