What could kids relate talking about schools? Homework, teachers, friends, bucket full of copies, crayon colors, pencils and waiting eagerly for the recess bell to ring?
Well, for most, yes, but some others who like playing video games or riding scooter – going to school is a nightmare!
However, schooling sounds exciting for everyone when they receive cool and flamboyant BACK TO SCHOOL emails; showcasing best in class and chic products.
Back to School season brings home a lot of opportunities for the companies. With kids fascinated to delineate their best selves, companies leave no stone unturned to tap these prospects delivering fancy merchandise straight to the inbox luring many young and adult hearts at once.
Email design aesthetics with clear and concise copy, attention grabbing images and cross-device compatible html is a key to success during BTS season.
Monks with their zeal bring on 10 heavenly BTS email campaigns – Get inspired!
1. Costco Back To School email is designed with bright images along with a good use of background colors. The header is illustrated well and CTAs are crisp & perfectly placed.
2. CASIO has nicely used teaching board as background image to design the BTS email, but the CTA is missing.
3. A neat email by Staples with a crisp CTA. Good use of sections to provide exclusive coupon to the customers.
4. Back To School email by Dell has a crisp design. The offer is clear and loud with a precise copy.
5. The mailer by Disney looks trendy with subtle background and contrasting colors, though the CTA should have been more noticeable.
6. An eye catchy mailer by DEBENHAMS with a great Back to School theme, effective copy & crisp CTAs.
7. An exquisite email by Apple with a nice background image showcasing the Back to School theme. A crisp CTA will grab the attention of readers.
8. A well balanced email by GAP with a good use of white background. The CTAs are well placed and are self-explanatory.
9. A good blend of text and images in the email by LEE. Passes a clear and loud message about the offer and an element of urgency in the pre-header is an add-on.
10. Adidas mailer grabs quick attention with flashy colors & a dark background. CTAs are crisp and are placed perfectly.