Email Marketing Lessons from Marvel’s Infinity Stones: Email Marketers Assemble!
Email Marketing today is a lot like a war between marketers – assembling to conquer the hearts of their subscribers. Businesses have been experimenting with various email marketing strategies and exploring trends such as interactivity, hyper-personalization, gamification, and accessibility, to get maximum engagement and conversions for their emails. Most marketers get so caught up in the excitement of building email campaigns that they miss following the right rules and best practices, for creating effective email campaigns.
Monks are here with an analogy between the power of Infinity Stones and the best practices of Email Marketing. Take a look irrespective of you being a Marvel fan or not. You are and will always be an Email Geek!
For setting up a winning email campaign, it is necessary to have defined goals and objectives with refined processes and tools that keep the business ahead of the rest in the battlefield (subscribers’ cluttered inbox). Follow the below best practices for a successful email campaign.
- Do a reality check before turning your idea of running an email campaign into an actionable plan.
- Ask your subscribers for permission and create an organic email list to send emails.
- Write strong and compelling content to attract subscribers.
- Add interactivity to make your email copy attractive and engaging.
- Send emails at the most suitable time to get maximum opens and clicks.
- When the campaign is live, track its performance and analyse results.
Like THANOS will get the power to wipe out half the universe with the snap of his fingers if he gets all the Infinity Stones in Avengers Infinity War, email marketers will be able to conquer the subscribers’ inbox if they follow these best practices inspired from Marvel’s Infinity Stones!
Set out on an amazing journey with our infographic: 6 Successful Email Campaign Lessons from Marvel’s Infinity Stones!