Real Estate Email Marketing- WHITEPAPER
Did you know that 88% home buyers purchase their home through a real estate agent or broker? So how can a real estate agent make the most of this opportunity? The answer is simple- by marketing themselves. And email marketing is considered to be one of the most powerful yet cost-effective form of direct marketing, enabling real estate agents to communicate with a larger client base. Moreover, email marketing is also the most attractive medium through which property listings can be showcased.
It’s not that real estate email marketing is new to this industry but unfortunately, even after all these years, it is still in the infant stage. So, the Monks are on a mission to change your perspective about the rocking combo- Email Marketing and Real Estate Industry.
To begin with let’s check out the major benefits of email marketing for a real estate agency:
- You can reach out to a large audience through email marketing.
- Through emails, you can build a relationship with the client.
- You can measure the success of your email campaign through open rates, click through rates, etc.
- By sending automated emails, you can do both- staying in touch with clients as well as focus on other tasks.
- Emails can be personalized with information collected at sign-up to make sure only relevant content is sent.
- Emails are the best way to display properties- Images, GIFs, Videos- the options are many.
This whitepaper throws light on the significance of email marketing in the real estate industry. It will take you on a tour of the current challenges faced by agencies and solutions to deal with them, along with best practices of email marketing. Furthermore, it also gives a bird’s eye view of how real estate agencies can take advantage of the newest discoveries in the email marketing industry, including animation and interactivity.