Driving the Roaring Revenue Road; with Transactional Email Infographic!
Transactional emails have inevitably become business critical in order to facilitate subscriber communication and growth of customer base. Transactional emails have been widely used by retailers to deliver notifications to any action initiated by the subscriber where the subscriber automatically opts in to receive such emails, making upselling a very probable opportunity! – This is what makes it more interesting and intricate to experiment with…
And why not??? After all,
Transactional Emails can DRIVE your revenue by a whopping +33%!
Transactional Emails paired with dynamic content backed by predictive analytics can do wonders to your email campaigns. The wide array of transactional emails such as order confirmation & receipts, shipping confirmation, order status, password reset and feedback emails etc., provide ample opportunities to push promotional or salesly content to the subscribers as these emails are read with utmost attention; knowing that the information holds value!
Following the 80:20 rule is of utmost importance here as these emails are bound by the CAN SPAM Act as well. The primary message of the communication remains the transaction itself where both the subject line as well as the body of the email must primarily bear reference to the transaction – forming the 80% of it. The rest 20% of the email copy attention can be given to branding and promotional content in order to pitch the subject while you have the reader’s complete attention already. This is the space for your dynamic content that will boost loyalty and keep your customers coming back for more – just because you are hyper-relevant! 😛
This Transactional Email Infographic talks about it all starting from how transactional emails can be used to enhance email effectiveness and the whats and how to do’s of doing it in the best manner! The infographic talks about other benefits besides roaring ROIs that can be reaped from employing relevance techniques in transactional emails; along with amazing numbers that stand guard with everything suggested. Read on this infographic brought to you by Avari and Email Monks to help you drive through the roaring revenue road with transactional emails!